Why money isn’t everything
We have probably all wondered sometimes about money and is it important. Yes, it is but sometimes in life we get reminders that there is more important things. Weather it is a loss of someone or a regret that we should have spent more time or someone or something instead of working too hard.
One of my funniest clients once cracked a joke about not wanting to be the richest man in the cemetery. I actually found the joke, very thought provoking. It is so very true. It isn’t good to leave money behind, so ideally spend it while you live on earth. Perhaps too, there is no need to earn way beyond your needed means. If you are, perhaps it is time to slow down, spend more or work less.
Check in and ask yourself:
- what is really important to you?
- how important are the people in my life? Am I valuing them best and with my time best.
- Enjoy your time in life? Spend your precious time where you can best.
- Get the most effective you can. Save time from people who can tell you how to do it properly.
- Find the time? Spend the time where you love most.
When you do what makes you happy, the money will find you anywhere anyhow.
Call us NOW if this sounds like you and to take action Now on 08 8337 4460
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business
At Tax Accounting Adelaide we can help your Business use accounting to grow your business