Is losing clients or customers a challenge for you a the moment?
here are some tips on what not to do.
- Broken promises
- Fail to deliver or an inflated sales process
- Changing your own business owner structure or change in ownership structure of the clients
- Perceived high price for value
- Poor service
- Slow to respond
- Embarrassing website
- Failure to recognize urgency of requests
- Not taking action quickly when relationship is getting cold
- Multiple stakeholders can lead to sudden disloyalty
- Handling complaints poorly
- Poor handover of information throughout the business
- Poor systems or forms
- Repeated changes in staff or systems
- Not enough car-parking
- Cluttered shop appearance or poor presentation of staff
- Lack of compassion
- Rudeness or inability to make pleasant conversation
- Disorganised information capturing process
- Not remembering anything about your customer or capturing information about them. Like saying have you been here before, and they have been your customer for ten years.
- Asking annoying questions or not sensing client wants to keep it professional.
- Giving poor advice or omitting important information.
- Forgetting what the clients primary need was. Clients often want a primary solution solved but over time this can get lost sight of.
Good luck on effectively reducing client or customer loss in your business.
Helping you effectively minimise client loss in business is part of the service at Tax Accounting Adelaide.
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business