- It is a free platform to connect with the world professionals.
- Any business can use LinkedIn, it’s a excellent marketing tool for a broad range of industries.
- The quality of your connections is more important than the numbers, so try to link professionals that are influential to you and your industry.
- Personalise, customise and be creative on your personal profile.
- Building a comprehensive personal profile to present yourself by showing your achievements, good skills, good photos and recommendations.
- Recommendations help a lot to establish your credibility, which you can get from your clients and colleagues. It is very transparent on LinkedIn, people who write the recommendations can be followed up.
- To update your blog frequently and to post relevant news and articles on your home page.
- If needed, updating LinkedIn Account by buying premium functions. The most popular one would be the Recruiter which you can do your recruitment on it.
- You can also post Ads on LinkedIn to promote your service or products.
- Answering questions in the discussion forum to bring people’s attention or even set up your own one regarding your profession or other professionals but related to your field.
- LinkedIn can be your on-line marketing tool, but at the same time developing your off-line marketing strategy is essential too. For instance, attending business networking activities or communicating face to face with new leads.
Hope these tips would help you on how to use LinkedIn more efficiently. If you need any further assistance or accounting advice please contact us on 0883374460
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business