The key to creating wealth is Investing
Are you interested in accumulating wealth?
Whatever your circumstances or age, the key is invest, invest and invest and soon your investments will be strong and continue growing like trees.
Here are some quick tips:
- Whether you are in business or employed are irrespective of your income – be it high or low – only with investing will you accumulate wealth. In other words unless you invest some, you are spending all your money and this will not accumulate wealth.
- If you want to achieve more in this area – you will need to work on your attitude, technique and spend time on this. We recommend you bump up your advisors, education and start setting some goals and setting up some investments. Incidentally, I strongly feel the return on your time of investment activity is huge compared to your bread and butter income earnings time at work or in the business. Not saying to stop your business or job, they pay the bills and give you stable income to live. But investments activity is truly where you make your wealth. Most accumulated wealth comes from a relatively small amount of time in investing.
- The good news is ….It is never too early or too late to start
- Planting the trees of investment – you can choose the investment that suits you. Common examples are term deposits if you are retired especially, Shares, Property, Even investing in your superannuation. And of course there are others too.
- Also they say don’t think about it too long – but invest and then think about it. Investment likes trees will take time to grow and get their strength. The earlier you plant them the quicker comes your financial freedom.
- Commit to regular saving and investment and you will accumulate wealth.
If you are looking for an accountant to help you accumulate wealth and more than just tax returns. Feel free to speak to us about minimising your tax and creating more wealth.