Setting your new goals for a fantastic new year.
Surprisingly Many business owners do not review the success of their year or even set goals to succeed in the new year. Do not let this be you and it is nt too late to not only set some goals for a fabulous year, but have some tips on how other business owners do this more successfully.
At our recent business networking event we discussed the topic of how to establish goals for the upcoming year:
- It is important to actually write them down with a pen or pencil rather than record them in electronic format.
- Use a pretty and special book. Small enough and easy enough to carry with you on the journey of the year ahead.
- Tick off what you have achieved as you go through the year
- Keep a little list of things to do under each of your goals. Having a list makes you more productive and you do not waste time thinking about what you have to do next.
- Pick a theme for success for the year such as “the year of making it as a $1M turnover business” or a non business goal such as “the year of returning to my ideal weight”.
- Do not set too many goals, keep it to just what you really want.
- Sharpen the saw before you start cutting. SO get strategic on a goal rather than rushing in without a plan.
- Clarify and crystalise what you really want to achieve and how you want to do it. Have the specific ways you are going to achieve all your goals. Put more time into the weakest areas, but exploit your strengths as well.
- Create a board with images of where you dream to be.
- Have immediate as well and long term goals.
For help with your small business growth speak to Tax Accounting Adelaide on 83374460
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business
At Tax Accounting Adelaide we can help your Business use accounting to grow your business